Dr. Anu Gaikwad an MBBS and MD (Medicine) from one of the most reputed University in India. With over 16 years of experience he has established himself as a leading Physician and Diabetologist Consultant in the city and around. Apart from running her own Dr. Gaikwad Diabetes Center since last 16 years, Dr. Anu Gaikwad has also been attached to various respectable and reputed hospitals. He also serves as a professor at Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College (Pune) and is also the president and founder of Dr. Anu’s Diabetes Care & Research Centre.
Being an M.D of Medicine Dr. Anu Gaikwad’s objective is to serve a challenging role of a respected healthcare practitioner with responsibility towards increasing well-being of the community. To impart optimal guidance to the community in terms of disease awareness & its complications using innovative methods and healing the masses through cutting edge technology. To focus specifically on the epidemic of lifestyle diseases like Diabetes, Cardiac ailments and HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Anu Gaikwad has attended various certificate courses on various topics across the world and that has given him wealth of experience. He also has various awards, accolades to his names and has been recognized by various institutes in terms of excellence. Apart from running his own center and being associated with various hospitals he has also done various educational programmes on diabetes and its effects. Various media channels run his programmes and it helps in spreading the word on diabetes a lot more.
- Bachelor Of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery (M.B.B.S) | Year 1994
- Doctor Of Medicine (M.D. Medicine) | Year 2000
- Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM)| PUBLIC HEALTH FOUNDATION OF INDIA (PHFI)
- Certificate Course in Management of Thyroid Disease(CCMTD)| PUBLIC HEALTH FOUNDATION OF INDIA (PHFI)
- Certified extensive course in “Practical Diabetology” | STENO DIABETIC CENTER, DENMARK.
- Certificate course in “Adult Management of HIV/AIDS in India” | B. J. MEDICAL COLLEGE & JOHN HOPKINS CENTER OF CLINICAL GLOBAL HEALTH EDUCATION.
- Combination of oral therapy in Management of Type 2 Diabetes | JOSLIN DIABETES CENTER, USA.